This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Know what I mean?

Here begins my journey into the world of the online journal phenomenon known as blogging. Writing somehow allows me to get all my thoughts out...look at them...decide where I disagree with myself...make myself sound smarter...and then let everyone read them.

Funny how writing feels so anonymous. I feel like this blog is an open invitation to scream out everything I've been holding inside. Sure it's available to 13 kazillion people, but no one reads it anyway.

Well...hopefully at least a few people read it...

News and Events: just finishing up a redesign of www.redeemtheday.org for my buddy Kary. Check it out.

Brian

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home