This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Friday, October 10, 2008

The power of the Spirit

Yesterday, a group of simple church leaders met to discuss what God is
doing in Denver.

At the end we had a time of prayer about Denver. We weren't really
focusing on any one person, just for God's healing and transformation
for Denver.

A friend who I had not spoken with for a month was moved to pray
specifically for me, and named 2 emotions I've been deeply struggling
with, and prayed for God's healing for me. He also spoke several words
directly to my heart about what my family is going through.

Thank you Lord that out of 6 billion people you had a word just for
me. I needed to hear that.

--
Brian Rants
brianrants@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home