This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Green Skies

Anxiety is such an odd thing. It's like preparing for a tornado. Growing up on the West Coast, I never experienced tornados. I remember the first time I saw tornado conditions here in Indiana...the sky was a bizarre greenish hue, and everything was wayyyyy too quiet.

Your heart starts racing a bit, you head for basement if you have one, turn on the radio...and wait...and wait... Sometimes nothing happens, or sometimes, like happened a couple years ago, it rips through a giant factory and levels brick walls like legos.

I see green skies...all the time (ok not all the time, but I'm an exaggerator). It's like I'm waiting for the tornado to strike. It rarely does, and even when it does it's never as bad as I imagined. But I'm still waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home