This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Friday, March 16, 2007

Hazy Memories Abound

Here is how I imagine the conversation going that informed this article
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=2958073

Alberto: Man, who came up with that idea to fire all 93 district attorneys. Hmm...was that you Karl?

Karl: Dang...it's really hard to think that far back. I mean let's face it, I don't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning!

(group chuckles)

Alberto: Harriet, it sounds like an idea you would come up with.

Harriet: Controversial conversations are always very difficult to recall, I'm sure you understand. I don't think I can be of much help.

Tony: Sir, I need to give the public something. Certainly someone in here remembers whose idea it was.

Alberto: Maybe Kyle remembers. Kyle, was it your idea?
(moment of awkward silence)

Karl: Alberto, Kyle resigned several days ago

Alberto: Vision blurring...thick fog...so hazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home