This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

An ex-Agnostic

I have honed my worrying talents to the point where....it would make you sick to your stomach.

And I just got to the end of about 3 big projects with my business, with not alot on the dock to come next.

So I called in the anxiety troops and sent them into war on my nerves, my marriage, and my life.

Then, the Spirit of the living God called them out of service, and asked me to trust him.

Being a theological theist, but a practical agnostic, I decided to show my agnosticism the door and prayed with several groups of people about my desire to trust God.

Well, today I received a reimbursement check from an insurance policy (expected), a good sized check from my wife's former employer (totally unexpected), and a call from one of my client's saying he wanted to give me a large sum of money to keep working on his project (also totally unexpected).

Hmmm...maybe practical agnosticism is overrated. I mean, even if God didn't choose to answer my prayers in this way, the whole worrying thing is WAY overrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home