This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Okay so I'm Shaking

I feel like I should have so much of this down by now. I've been through 2 major phases of my Christian life. The sincere, but unexamined phase that carried me through 19 years of life. And the difficult, but authentic search that has taken me deeper into God, deeper into myself.

As I track my emotions throughout the day however, I feel like I really am no different from those around me. I'm just trying to find some happiness in this jacked up world. I'm trying to stay upbeat when I'm trembling inside over the tsunami's that rage in my world, my family, and my future.

I'm not gonna lie...I want to feel good inside. I want to feel at peace, even when I'm in the midst of really hard times, like I am now. And sometimes I do feel a peace, but right now I'm also shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home