This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Monday, March 21, 2005

Harrowed Cries

I can't be believin
The images I'm seein
My world's fallin apart

The feeble trees are swayin
Quickly their betraying
A land without a heart

And I can see you there

With a curse upon your brow
What's going to happen now
When all that was is gone, and may
Never come again

A piece was always missing
Words, but never listening
I am the only one to hear
the harrowed cries

Please don't be mistaken
Loads that you have taken
Were more than you could bear

I long for your healing
But your own walls and ceiling
Will never lead you there

Please don't hurry out

In a dark and hopeless storm
Cold, without a warm
Without a steady hand
To lead you home

Copyright 2005 Brian Rants. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home