This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Google Desktop for Mac

Ahhhh...finally!

I'm becoming a pretty big fan of Google Desktop...on PC. Working at the CU Foundation, I unfortunately have to use a PC.

Working on an HP laptop is kind of like sitting under a florescent bulb all day (which I do have on my desk as well). It sucks your energy out like a reverse IV.

Google's innovation with Desktop has kept me from complete creative drainage, and I've become a fan. When I'm working on my Mac for eye9 Design I have wanted some of the features of Desktop, including searching your local computer. Spotlight is...ok. But Google Desktop has a great search tool.

Now there is a Google Desktop for Mac (beta)

Finally.

--
Brian Rants
---
A fighter can only kill you, but a bard can make you immortal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home