This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Settle Down

Ok after yesterday's post I've decided I need to settle down. Getting
too emotionally involved

The virus of 24 hour news is infecting my mind. The fact is, with
stories like Hillary's sniper gaffe and Obama's bitter gaffe, the 24-
hour-news culture NEEDS there to be a story.

The beauty of newspapers is everything is slightly behind. It gives
time for reflection and analysis. With internet news, it is all just
knee-jerk reactions to what may or may not really be a big deal. I
read Obama's statement, and you can disagree with it, but it was just
not the controversial watershed comment they need it to be.

So I'm going to ration my viewing of internet news. Stick to op-ed's
on washington post, etc. A little more reflection and analysis put
into those.

As it stands now...
1. Barack Obama
2. John McCain
3. Hillary Clinton

There probably isn't anything they can say in the primary season to
change that current stance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home