This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Trickle Frown

"The problem with America is that it helps people like me, and I don't
need any help."
Warren Buffet to Larry King

There is something wrong when the working middle and lower classes pay
a HIGHER percentage in taxes than people like Buffet. Perhaps even
morally wrong.

Brian Rants
*Sent from my mobile device

5.9.08 Note: originally I wrote "lower percentage," thanks to a reader for catching that. I wish the working classes paid a lower percentage than Warren Buffett.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Do you mean "when the working middle and lower classes pay
    a higher percentage in taxes"?

     
  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Brian Rants said...

    Dangit...I meant "higher." That kind of altered the whole meaning of the post :) Thanks for noting that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home