This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Life Update

I have to admit...I feel like I'm spamming all of you.

However, I get this comment a lot when talking about what's been going on in my life: "Really, I never heard about that!"
So I'm going to risk inbox pollution and  tell you about a development in my life.

My Creative Director, Matt, has been working with eye9 for about 3 months. During that time time I've been working at the CU Foundation
(see many of you may not even know this)

Matt has decided to take another job opportunity, and I have decided to leave the CU Foundation and return to eye9 Design. My two biggest "professional" passions are entrepreneurship and art...and eye9 allows me to do both.

It's certainly a risk, I'm leaving a pretty comfy job and salary. But, read the quote below. That is a theme for my life

Ok, there I did it. This was really hard for me. I'm not a details person, but I realize it helps us all stay connected.

Love you all

--
Brian Rants
---
"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home