This blog has been moved to BrianRants.com

Click here to visit BrianRants.com

Monday, June 09, 2008

RIP: Kymco Scooter (2004-2008)

Today marks the end of an era.

This morning I walked out with briefcase in one hand, and my massive
Spaceballs motorcycle helmet in the other.
I found my bike chain (top part of picture in the shadows) and half of
my master lock. Apparently today's bolt cutters work quite well.
So I suppose my beloved scooter is not dead, but it is certainly no
longer in my possession.

If you would like to mourn the loss of this beloved bike, as well as
mourn the pain in my arse for all the insurance crap I have to go
through (thankfully it was covered), you can visit my blog at http://barguitar.blogspot.com

and leave your condolences.

I will also be setting up memorial fund to help me with my increased
gas expenses. Don't feel comfortable with that? Here are two other
options: you can just send the money to a Big Oil Exec or the Saudi
Arabian prince of your choice...it's all going to the same place.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Sprained Ankle said...

    This is a very sad day indeed! Just yesterday a man in my church predicted a rise in theft due to the Saudi princes and Shell's CEO. I guess I won't have to stone that man, but it doesn't make life any easier for you. Cleveland, my 50cc, 2-cylindar, is safe for now. But I will not leave his location, due to the fact that evil eyes may find it listed on your blog. I'm truly sorry.

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Rose Starr said...

    Oh My GOSH!!! Brian...that SUCKS! I am so sorry. Praying you get a fair settlement via insurance. Wow...that is just horrible.
    ~Rose

     
  • At 3:56 AM , Blogger Andrew said...

    Mopeds are all the rage in Barcelona. Maybe I can ´acquire´ one for you. It´s called Karma. I will miss ever proving my manhood by riding on the back seat again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home